Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday

Today was very fun, with a few surprises in the middle. We went to the kirtland lemple, then to the LDS church's visitor center. I thought that our churches tour was much more interesting then the community of christ's tour. I thought I would die on the way to sanduskey OH
When I began hearing thunder, I decided to watch the summer storm out of the van's window.
I had seen about 2 bolts of lightning, never like before. As i was looking up into the sky, i saw, Almost slow motion, a bolt of lightning coming right towards me. I saw it , dodge out of the path of the van, and hit the ground about a foot from where i was situated. I jumped back, and heard the thunder at the same time as the flash. It was the most scary expierience i have ever had. From then till the storm was over, i was paranoid of lights flashing. I am really exited to go to tommorow's activites and to have a day of fun. We have logged about 600 miles so far, and are continuing to get more each day.
Written By Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment